How can I return a product?
You can return your product by sending it to us or dropping it off with us. You can do this to the address below:
Copper cities 10C
7547 TK Enschede
T.A.V. Instant screen
Caution! A return form must be present with every return. If this is not present, we cannot process your return. Click on the link to download the return form: Return form
What are the warranty periods?
The warranty period may differ per product. Therefore, check carefully which product you return after a certain time.
- Finity, Regate and Caasi products - Lifetime warranty.
- Service pack screens/parts - Lifetime warranty.
- Batteries - 12 months
- Compatible screens - 12 months.
- Spare parts and accessories - 12 months.
My product does not work according to accessories?
- A product must be returned within the warranty period.
- All returned products that are/will be returned within the warranty period will be credited and paid by bank.
- If the product is a D.O.A. (Dead on arrival), you can return the product up to 30 days after receipt without any price difference. If the product is returned after 30 days and the market value has increased, you will receive the original purchase amount. If the market value of the product has decreased, this value will be refunded.
I ordered the wrong product or I no longer need the product?
- Returns are possible up to 30 days after receipt.
- An assembled item cannot be returned.
- Existing foils must not have been removed.
- The packaging must be returned in its original condition and undamaged.
- We do not charge any costs for returns. If the value of the product has increased in the meantime, you will receive your purchase amount back. If the market price has dropped, you will receive the current market price if you have returned the product after 30 days of receipt.
- All returned products that fall within the warranty will be credited and paid by bank.
When can a product no longer be returned?
- If a product has suffered damage to the connectors or the cable after assembly, it can no longer be returned. This is because after installation it is not possible to check whether this problem was already present beforehand.
- Parts that are not installed correctly due to, for example, the use of superglue or carpet tape.
- In case of glass, LCD or OLED damage after mounting the product.